WAKE UP! EYE CREAM 0.85 oz.
Wake up tired eyes! This rich caffeinated eye cream helps lighten dark circles & shadows, firms & tightens skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It also hydrates, stimulates cell tissue regeneration and has amazing antioxidant free-radical fighting properties. Plus smells delicious!
Key Ingredients: * denotes organics
- * Coffee bean extract: Reduces the appearance of under eye circles & shadows, constricts blood vessels, Has anti inflammatory properties that helps with redness and inflammation (. In a 1981 study performed at the Seoul National University, researchers found that caffeine is able to reduce inflammation almost as well as aspirin in rats; in a 1978 performed at the University of Tennessee, researchers found that adding caffeine to anti-inflammatory creams significantly increased their effectiveness).
- *Black currant seed oil: High in Vitamin C and Omega 3 & 6’s. Reduces inflammation & swelling. Hydrating and plumping by helping to bind moisture within the skin.
- Pro Vitamin A: Increases cell turn-over & regeneration in the outer layers of the skin. Restores suppleness and adds a “glowing” pigment that seemingly evens out the skin tone. High antioxidant properties, helps to reduce skin irritation & itchiness. Constricts blood vessels.
- Rosewood essential oil: Rejuvenates and balances the skin. Known to help diminish wrinkles and stimulates cell & tissue regeneration. Great for mature & wrinkled skin.
- Palmarosa essential oil: Known to help promote cell growth and facilitate cell repair when damaged by aging, wounds & other factors. Provides hydration by helping to retain moisture in tissues. Known to reduce inflammation & dehydration in the skin.
- Rice bran & soy bean protein: A highly active complex of specially purified soy and rice peptides and yeast protein effectively address dark circles and puffiness around the eyes by improving microcirculation, improving the integrity of collagen and elastin bundle, and reducing the effect of free radicals on the skin.
- *Rose hydrosol
- *Unrefined shea butter
Gently apply eye cream to under eye area and eye lids with finger tip using a light smoothing & tapping motion. Use day & evening, after cleanser & toner, and before moisturizer.
Bethany W. –
Sarah Carmona –
Amber A. –
maria delpizzo sanders –
Victoria Nelthropp –
I use this every day and love it!!
Jessica J. –
I absolutely love this eye cream ! Makes the under eye area nice and supple with ZERO eye irritation. Dab on and let absorb for a few minutes before applying makeup ?
Carol S. –
I have not yet used it
Rebekah C. –
Smells so good and really brightens the area.
Meleen Gragert –
This is a great eye cream and a little goes a long way!
Erica B. –
I like this, but it’s a little too oily for my skin and applying make-up properly.
Tawny Preston –
Melts into an oil like consistency. Love it!
Gayle Cole –
Charmaine Gioeli –
Very greasy and gets in eyes. Hard to use under makeup without makeup running due to greasiness.
Michelle B. –
So far so good. It smells nice & feels good around my eyes.
Doni B. –