PUMPKIN + CARROT FACE SERUM 1.0 oz.
An excellent anti-aging face serum incorporating cytophylactic essential oils and pumpkin seed extract to help renew skin through cell regeneration, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness and elasticity & improve the skin’s vitality and tone. It may also be useful in preventing and healing the appearance of stretch marks.
Pumpkin offers many benefits to the skin!
- Ideal for fine lines, sun damaged & mature skin, and acne issues.
- Great for anti-aging needs. High in Anti-oxidants.
- Deeply exfoliates skin cells while increasing cell turnover.
- Deeply hydrates & plumps; high in Vit C, A, E & B
- Stimulates collagen production
- Refines & evens skin tone, and helps with pigmentation issues & An excellent pore refiner
- Pumpkin also decreases oxidation & free radical stress in the skin. It is extraordinarily effective for dull, sluggish skin as it stimulates circulation, promotes healing, and provides vitamin nutrition leaving skin glowing & healthy looking. If this isn’t enough, it further helps to restore elasticity while allowing ingredients to better penetrate the skin!
Key Ingredients: * denotes organic.
- Pumpkin Seed extract
- Rosehip seed oil
- *Jojoba oil
- Carrot seed & Frankincense essential oil
- *Comfrey extract
Place a pump or two of this facial serum oil onto hands. Smooth onto face and neck, in upward motions, prior to moisturizer. For normal, mature and dry skin, use daily morning and night for best results. For oily skin, use in the evening as a reparative and renewing facial serum.
Full Ingredients: * denotes organic.
*Rosehip seed oil, *Jojoba oil, Hydro- lyzed Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seedcake peptide, *Carrot Seed Oil, *Comfrey & *Calendula extract, Elderberry Fruit Extract, Vitamin E, Rosemary oleoresin, *Essential oil blend.
Kim B. –
Soaks in nicely at night to wake up with refreshed skin.
Laurel S. –
The serum feels great in the morning and keeps my skin hydrated. No trouble with breakouts. I have been using it with a jade roller every other day for the past four months.
Lori Ann –
Debra DeJarld –
I use this as my backup if I’ve forgotten to reorder the Blueberry Vitamin C Serum in time. It definitely helps moisturize a dry, tired face.
Lori A. Richards –
Mary Anne Smith –
Love it so much!!!!
meleen gragert –
This is so lovely! I use it before bed and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
Doni Buckley –
Meleen Gragert –
I’ve been using this serum for years and love it.
Christine H. –
Carol S. –
Sinks in nicely and leaves me feeling so hydrated with a nice dewy glow
Doni Buckley –