How to open a Wholesale Account
- The s e r v e l l o product line is available for Wholesale to customer’s holding a reseller’s permit, professional license, or facility license. To register for a Wholesale Account, click on the Wholesale Registration Page, fill out the form, and click on the Register button. Once this request is processed and approved, you will then be able to log in and see the Wholesale prices, Back Bar sizes, and Professional Only products, as well as order online. Please allow 24-72 hours for us to process your Wholesale Registration. When approved, we will send you an approval email.
- We have partnered with Faire.com for Wholesale Orders! Join today for $100.00 off and 1 year free shipping:
Will Call is available for local Wholesale Orders. Our Will Call hours vary, but are typically Monday – Thursday 9 am – 2 pm. Please allow 24-72 hours for Wholesale Orders to be processed. We will phone or email when your order is ready for pick up.
Terms & Conditions
We have a small opening order minimum of $50.00 and a reorder minimum of $50.00.
We will kindly exchange your product, if it is defective, when we are notified within one week of delivery. All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds, unless the product is defective.
Due to the nourishing natural ingredients used, the shelf life is 12-18 months for products, when they are not exposed to extreme heat fluctuations and kept out of the direct sunlight. The Evening Primrose Face Cream, Primrose Shea Butter Body Cream, and Sea Salt Body Scrubs have a shelf life of 9-12 months. Color and consistency may vary per batch, just as nature varies per season and region:)
Wholesale orders can be placed in a variety of ways:
1. Log in to your Wholesale Account on the Wholesale Log In Page (if you haven’t created an account yet, go to the Wholesale Registration Page to create one). You will then see the wholesale prices and be able to place your order directly off the servello website.
2. Open our Google Sheets Wholesale order form, fill it out, save a pdf version of it, and email that version back to servello at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Google Sheets Wholesale order form is set up to automatically tally up costs for you as you input the quantities. (If you need this emailed to you, contact email@example.com to request the link).
3. Email. Please email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have PDF versions of our Wholesale Price Sheets available for you to print out, fill out and then email back to use. And, you may also email your order in with the order typed out in the body of the email. Please be sure to include the quantity requested, name of product, size of product, and all of your contact information in your email.
4. Orders may be emailed in on your own business’s inventory/ordering system. When we receive orders in this format, we will create a servello invoice, and email it back to you for confirmation, before filling the order.
5. We’ve partnered with Faire.com for wholesale ordering! Find us on Faire.com today.
Testers are a great way to let the client experience the feel and smell of the products, and take away the temptation for people to open and unknowingly contaminate the products that are for sale. So, we are happy to offer testers for purchase. Testers are priced at 1/2 the cost of the wholesale price. 1 tester per type of product ordered may be purchased, when 3 or more of that product is ordered. Please mark desired product with a ‘T’ next to it.